Mobile Battery I9000 for Samsung Galaxy S1
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $1/ Piece|
- Model NO.: I9000
- Compatible Brand: Samsung
- Battery Type: Lithium-Ion Battery
- Certification: CE, CCC
- Packaging: Hang Tag
- Control Circuit: Double IC
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Trademark: vigoo
- Specification: ce rohs
- Capacity for Battery: < 600mAh
- Voltage: 3.0-3.5V
- Power Source: Electric
- Socket Type of Charger: For UK
- Serive: OEM ODM
- Cycles: More Than 500times
- Grade: AAA High Capacity
- Transport Package: Simple. Card.
- Origin: China
Mobile phone battery I9000 for Samsung phone, approx 4 hours with universal charger, 2 hours for travel charger, net weight: 0.02kg/PC, capacty: 1350mAh, standard voltage: 3.7V and limitted charging: 4.2V, which is suitable for T959, I9000, Galaxy S mobile phone battery, this battery is stable and provits long standby time and long talking time, which use hitech lithium-ion battery.
1. High capacity battery cell enables longer standby time and talk time
2. Long standby time
4. Every products have be tase before deliver
5. Deliver goods on tim
6. High energy density
7. Termss of payment: By T/T
8. No memory effect. Can be charged or discharged as needed without loss
9. Do not contain mercury, lead, cadmium and other harmful substan-ces, completely accord with environmental protection requirement
We believe that our professional after-sales services, high quality, competitive prices and fast delivery will ensure excellent cooperation. We warmly welcome interested companies around the world to contact us for future cooperation.
|Compatible Item||I9000 battery for Samsung suitable for T959, i9000, Galaxy S phone battery|
|Standby time||3-15 days|
|Talking time||4-7 hours|
|Quality Grade||Super quality|
|Terms of payment||By T/T|
|Working temp||-10 ° C to +50° C|
|Main points||1)High energy density.|
|2)every products have be tase before deliver|
|3. )deliver goods on time|
|4)Long cycle life.|
|5)all Raw materials is fresh|
1. Use an original or reliable charger.
2. Do not throw the battery into fire or water.
3. To avoid keeping it at the temperature above 45 degrees or it may cause explosion.
4. Do not pressing it or dropping it from the high altitude.
5. To prevent short circuit, never to put it together with conductors such as keys and coins, etc.